Natural Relief Dispensary to construct new facility in Sherwood

Natural Relief Dispensary to construct new facility in Sherwood

After the state Medical Marijuana Commission accepted the dispensary application results and scores submitted to it by the Public Consulting Group on Jan. 9, the state sent out notifications to the 32 top scoring applicants letting them know they’ve been selected for a license. The Times hopes to report on the business plans for the selected dispensaries, so please email with tips.

In 2018, Michael Faught retired as CEO of Roberts-McNutt, a Central Arkansas roofing and waterproofing contractor. In 2019, his retirement plans will focus on the opening of Natural Relief Dispensary in a newly constructed facility at 3107 East Kiehl Avenue in Sherwood, with help from his brother Brian Faught. Natural Relief Dispensary received the fourth highest score in zone 5, which includes Central Arkansas, with 375.11 points earned. As president and CEO of the dispensary, Michael Faught owns a 65 percent stake in the business, and Scott Snyder, who Brian Faught said lives in Florida and works in the telecom industry, owns the remaining 35 percent stake and is listed on the application as the dispensary’s chief operating officer. Brian Faught has no ownership in the company and said he also works in the telecom industry.

Originally published on


ArkansasCannabiz is for industry insiders only.
Enter the code you received in your email.

Don't have the code or forgot it?

Access is limited to those in the medical marijuana industry. No end consumers. Please email to be verified and get an access code.